photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.04.2013

FEELING LIKE A CHANGE...

So, those of you who have known me personally for a while now will know that my hair has pretty much been the same for forever! It's blonde highlighted on the top and dark underneath - it gets lighter every time though! I do change it occasionally, I've had it dark red/brown, dark brown, blonde streaked, I've had a full fringe (NEVER again!) and I've had a side fringe, but every time I always end up going back to how it is now; I think I just get bored of it for a while. 

Anyway, I'm now at that point where I am ridiculously bored of my hair and I want a real change and I'm contemplating going down the ombre route. Now I get the ombre 'trend' has been done a million times over and everyone is probably tired of it now but I have never really fancied it until now. I've found a few photos to give me ideas but I'm really undecided whether to go for it or not; opinions would be welcomed!

 

I love these three types of ombre, but I'm definitely leaning more towards the top image, I just love that!  Decisions decisions! I'll update you with whether or not I go for it but in the mean time I'd love to hear your thoughts on ombre.

Emma xo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Yes do it Emma! The pictures look perfect. I would love to do it if I haven't been natural blonde for forever! :) Post pics afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appointment booked, going to go with something like the first photo! :0)

      Delete
  2. I've been thinking about ombré too. I never change my hair and sometimes get a bit bored of keeping it the same all the time.
    Go for it!
    X
    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've decided to go for it! You should go for it too! I get what you mean with getting bored of same hair as well...

    ReplyDelete