photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.07.2013

INSTAGRAM 028

new book | peppermint hot chocolate | new things | dvd corner | tuna pasta | new phone case | lovely elle cover | beautiful sky | boots goodies | favourite perfumes | journey | socks! 

This week I seem to have bought quite a few random things here and there; you really don't realise until all the photos go side by side just what you do buy in a week! Anyway, today I travelled back to university for a couple of days (I'm going back home on Tuesday!) and as you can imagine the bus journey was just thrilling - I actually did a major amount of work so it was a good journey surprisingly.

I just have to give my pug cushion a mention of its own here because how adorable is it! Even those of you who aren't pug lovers will have to admit that it is so cute; I saw it in Primark and actually ran to it with open arms. This will have to keep my pug dream alive until I'm older and can get a real one. Also, I received my issue of Elle in the post this week and I have to say this is my favourite magazine cover of a long long time. I liked the new stand cover but when I saw this it blew me away, well done Elle!

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. love these photos Emma ,and your pug cushion is so cute ,and look at those perfumes ,wonderful ,and is that hot chocolate you are drinking ,looks good ,and you won't get bored with all those cd's and dvd's ,enjoy you few days at uni ,and do not work too hard ,

    ReplyDelete